How to (Divvy) Bike Sherlock
- Purchase a 24-hour Divvy Bike pass – $9.95/pass* (Please note, this entitles you to unlimited 30 minute rides within 24 hours).Please familiarize yourself with the system prior to the start of the show. See video below.
- Once you’re at the theatre & the show has started, bike groups will travel to Milwaukee & Cuyler for patrons to pick up their bikes.**
- Enter your 24-hour code into the Divvy Station at Milwaukee & Cuyler and then into any available bike**
- Bike Sherlock! Travel around the neighborhood helping Holmes solve the case!
- After gathering clues, Sherlock will lead you back to the Divvy station to return your bike (wait for the green light to confirm you’ve locked your bike!)
- After the show, you have the rest of the day to access any Divvy station for more 30 minute rides!
*Bikes will be in use for 35-55 minutes without a dock, so Divvy bikers will incur an overcharge charge of $2 per bike.
**If there are no bikes available at the time of the show, you will be switched into a walking group.
Be sure to purchase your tickets to Bike Sherlock in advance! Buy Tickets…
Get a FREE 24hr pass for the weekend of 7/16!: http://try.divvybikes.com/delightways/
Divvy Frequently asked Questions: https://www.divvybikes.com/faq
Learn about the 24-hour Pass