ALL FORTS PUBLIC PERFORMANCES SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19 RESPONSE. LEARN MORE.
FORTS: Build Your Own Adventure is extended thru March 22, 2020!
November 30, 2019 – March 22, 2020
Saturday / Sunday @ 1pm & 3pm
Sunday @ 1pm & 3pm
Birthday Party Opportunities:
Saturday / Sunday. Availability varies between 11am, 3pm, and 5pm.
Run time: 60 minutes. Audiences are encouraged to arrive up to 15 minutes early to participate in pre-show activities.
Age Recommendation: Ages 2-102 (all ages always welcome at Filament)
Enter a world of play and creation as Filament Theatre transforms into a play-space for children and parents to build new worlds. Using cardboard boxes, sheets, clotheslines, and more, build adventures of your own devising. With theatrical design elements working together to support creative play, your family is sure to be swept away in the adventure!
Snacks and drinks will be available.
- The first ticket you purchase will include one adult admission and one child admission. You may purchase additional adult or child tickets after first purchasing the companion ticket.
- There may be no more than 3 children for every 1 adult ticket purchased. If you would like to bring a larger group of children, there will be an additional fee for us to provided additional facilitators. Please call for details.
- All participants will be asked to take off their shoes, so please bring appropriate socks.
- The experience lasts about one hour.
- A limited # of walk-up tickets will be available at each performance to accommodate last minute additions to your party.
We will be holding a sensory friendly performance of FORTS on January 12, 2020 at 1pm. Tickets can be purchased via the ticketing link above. Learn more about our sensory-friendly performances here.
NOW BOOKING THROUGH MARCH 22, 2020
We love celebrating special days with young people! Birthday parties can be booked via the ticket link above.
- Party buy-outs are available for up to 24 children and up to 16 adults. (Must have at least a 3:1 Child to adult ratio.)
- Host arrives 30 minutes prior to performance start time for a special introduction with our Adventure Guides.
- Guests arrive 15 minutes prior to performance start time. Activities will be available upon arrival.
- The event itself runs about 50 minutes.
- After the event there will be party tables set-up for cake and further (seated) celebration.
- Filament will provide juice, snacks, plates/napkins, forks and basic decorations. (Cake / cutting utensils not provided)
- Pick-up should be scheduled for 1 hour and 15 minutes after the performance start time.
- If it’s desired to also provide Pizza or any other full meal to guests, an additional $25 feel will be charged. (Pizza not provided)
- For questions or to confirm availability please email email@example.com.
We will have BYOB Adult nights on Saturdays starting January 4th, 2020. Tickets available via the below links. $15. All participants must be 21+
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 7:30pmSOLD OUT
Saturday, Jan 11 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, Jan 18 @ 7:30pm
Friday, Jan 24 @ 7:30pm (Research study, discounted)
Saturday, Jan 25 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, Feb 1 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, Feb 8 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, Feb 15 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, Feb 22 @ 7:30pm
Questions? Want to bring a group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Creative Team
Created by Julie Ritchey
Space Design: Eleanor Kahn
Sound Design: Jeffrey Levin
Lighting Design: Carley Walker
Experience Design: Andrew Marikis
Logo Photos: Audia IncPromotional
Video/Photos: Ryan Stajmiger
Special thanks to The Habitat for Humanity ReStore located at 6040 N Pulaski Rd, Chicago, IL 60646