Plan Your Visit
PROOF OF VACCINATION:
Filament theater requires all guests (ages 5 and up) to show proof of vaccination prior to entry into the theater. Proof of vaccination can include a physical vaccine card, a photocopy of the card, a digital record or app on your phone, or a printed record from a vaccine provider.
All guests age 2 and older are asked to wear a KN95 or N95 medical mask over their nose and mouth while in the theater, regardless of vaccination status. If you do not have an appropriate mask, one will be made available to you.
QUESTIONS? Read Filament’s Full Audience Safety Plan
ATTENDING A PERFORMANCE OF GATHER
- Enter the side door and join the queue to have your temperature taken and your vaccination card and ID checked
- Upon approval, proceed into the theater and check-in with the box office
- Remove your shoes and store your belongings in your assigned cubby
- Participate in lobby activities until the show begins!
For the health and safety of all guests and staff, please do not visit the theater if anyone in your group is sick or exhibiting COVID-like symptoms.
If you have already purchased tickets and must postpone your visit due to illness, contact email@example.com or text 773-270-1660 to reschedule your visit.
Exchanges requested less than 3 hours prior to a performance may be subject to fees. If you can not attend and do not communicate with us in advance, there will be no refunds or exchanges available.
Visiting Filament Theatre
Filament Theatre is a flexible performance space located in the heart of the Historic Six Corners Shopping District. The performance area and seating arrangements shift based on the specific event you plan to attend.
- Filament Theatre is located at 4041 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60641. Filament is positioned on the first floor of the Portage Arts Lofts building. The building also features The National Veteran’s Art Museum, The Chicago Ballet Center, and the Six Corners Association.
About the space:
- Filament Theatre is located on the first floor and provides space for patrons in wheelchairs to remain in their wheelchair while viewing the performance.
- Filament has two all gender / family restrooms. There are additional restrooms available on the second floor
- Filament is easily accessible via the Irving Park exit on 90/94. Turn west on Irving Park Ave and at the six corners turn slight right onto Milwaukee Ave. Filament will be on your right across from the Portage Theatre.
- Public transit: Take the Blue Line to Irving Park and transfer to the Irving Park Bus (#80) headed west. Get off at Cicero & Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee Bus #56 & Irving Park Bus #80
- A Divvy station is located across the street from Filament on West Cuyler Ave.
- Street parking is available in front of the theater. Meters are active from 8am-10pm Monday-Saturday with a 3 hour maximum at $2/hr.
- Additional parking is available at the Laporte Ave. Public Parking Lot located 1 block west of the theater via West Cuyler Ave.
- As part of Filament’s Safety Protocol we are not offering concessions at this time.
All concessions sales are recognized as donations toward fulfilling Filament’s mission.